PulseM Releases New Social Media Review Feature!
PulseM is proud to announce it has released a new feature for its customer engagement software this week, aimed it boosting client social media reviews. Homeowners can now simply go to the SMS message they received from PulseM for Bio or Feedback and text “Review” back to that number. Once they do so, they’ll receive an automated text from PulseM providing them a link to review the technician on Facebook, Google or Yelp. The PulseM system automatically figures out the company/technician name and allows a simple way for homeowner to give reviews.
“This feature will make it far easier for customers using PulseM to leave valuable social media reviews that will help boost their online reputation, leading to increased exposure and increased sales for our clients,” said Diversity Resources Group President Wayne T. Lawrence.
- DRG/GAF Partnership Featured in Roofing
- Diversity Technology Brings Cutting Edge Customer Engagement Software to GAF
- Why Your Traditional Surveys Don’t Work – Part 2
- Why Your Traditional Surveys Don’t Work (And What To Do About It)
- Negative Online Reviews: What To Do About Them, And How To Prevent Them