DRG/GAF Partnership Featured in Roofing
Diversity Resources Group (DRG) and GAF have launched pulseM, an app that allows contractors to obtain and manage reviews from customers and employees. It is available to GAF Master Elite, Certified, Master, Master Select, and Premium Coating System Contractors across the U.S. and Canada. The technology allows customers to leave reviews via speech or text in a 30- to 45-second mobile phone survey.
In March/April 2010, Carolinas Roofing published its first issue. As the years passed, its staff was approached several times to expand the magazine to surrounding states or launch additional roofing publications for other regions. After thoughtful consideration, the owners reinvented Carolinas Roofing as Roofing in January 2014. The new magazine builds on four years of solid editorial and design, as well as fulfills the owners’ goals of educating the industry.
- DRG/GAF Partnership Featured in Roofing
- Diversity Technology Brings Cutting Edge Customer Engagement Software to GAF
- Why Your Traditional Surveys Don’t Work – Part 2
- Why Your Traditional Surveys Don’t Work (And What To Do About It)
- Negative Online Reviews: What To Do About Them, And How To Prevent Them